Tennis, Squash, Racketball & Gym Membership in Solihull
Solihull Arden is a private members’ club, run by a volunteer committee, supported by experienced club staff.
- We exist for the enjoyment of our members.
- We welcome players of all ages and abilities
- We offer a safe and fun environment where the whole family can enjoy time together
- We are community-oriented not commercial in our ethos and aims
♦ All of the above for a one-off payment of £60
♦ Join after 3 months and we’ll give you £75 off the first year’s squash or tennis subscription
♦ Discount on the Gym subscription will be £50
♦ If for some reason you don’t want to join, you just walk away with no further payment
Please call Membership Services for an informal chat about the different types of membership on offer and to arrange your personalised club tour or drop in and we will happily show you around the facilities and answer any questions you might have.
There is a range of membership options to suit everybody, whether you enjoy racquet sports, using the gym or simply relaxing in the bar.
Download an application form today!
You are just a few steps away from being our newest member!
5 Easy Steps
1. Download a form
2. Pick which suits you
3. Complete and sign it
4. Bring it to us
5. We do the rest, you enjoy!
|Monday-Thursday||10:00 – 20:00|
|Friday||10:00 – 19:00|
|Saturday||10:00 – 14:00|
|Sunday||10:00 – 14:00|
0121 704 9451
How to Pay Us
- Cash, Cheque or electronic payment
- The simplest methods which also attracts a discount
- Cheques payable to ‘Solihull Arden Club’
If you use an Electronic Payment or Direct Debit payment, please quote the reference number we give you.
Account Number: 02774183
Sort Code: 30-97-78
Information and Forms
Call us: 0121 704 9451 - Contact us - Drop IN