Padel Donations – Key points
- All members can donate however much they wish towards the Padel project
- Any amount of donation is welcome, but those who make a donation of £50 or more will be able to have a ‘patio block’ engraved with their choice of personal or corporate message
- For donations of £90 or more a double sized ‘patio block’ will be provided with more space for your message. All donations will be eligible for ‘Gift Aid’
- The blocks will be laid on the new patio area to be built next to the Padel Courts.
What will we do with the donations?
Funds raised will go directly to Phase 2 of the project to build the roofs on at least 2 courts.
To make your donation, please complete the form below.
We will then contact you to arrange payment.
Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) Gift Aid Declaration – single donation
- Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
- Gift Aid is reclaimed by a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) from the tax you pay for the current tax year.
- Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
- In order to Gift Aid your donation you please select YES below.
Please notify Solihull Arden Club if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.